Join me for a nourishing Hatha Flow Yoga Classes every Saturday morning from 9-10am at the dance studio adjacent to the Bristol Steiner School.
All levels are welcome.
Each class is different, designed to help you connect with and deepen your breath, while exploring, strengthening and releasing tension in the body. All classes end with a guided relaxation. This is a great supplement for those who are climbers, runners and cyclists, as well as anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellbeing.
To book send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message Lumina at 07932 728311 for payment information to secure your space.
- Class is held in the dance studio adjacent to the School located at Redland Hill House, Redland Hill, Bristol BS6 6UX
- Parking is available in the Bristol Steiner School Parking area. After parking exit back onto the street and re-enter through side entrance (green door along the brick wall pictured below)
- You will need to bring your own mat.
- The studio is well ventilated with hard-wood flooring, so I recommend bringing a light folded blanket that will offer support for seating and kneeling postures, as well as help keep you warm in the final relaxation.
- Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes before class so that you are all settled and class can begin on time.
- Classes are nonrefundable.
- Please only attend in-person classes if you are free from cold/flu symptoms and acute injury.